Exhibit Personnel Registration
Each exhibiting company may register up to four (4) representatives for each 10-by-10 feet of booth space leased. Additional personnel may be registered at a fee of $50 each. In the event you wish to rotate representatives during the show, we will prepare a new badge for each old badge turned in to the registration desk. A personnel registration link (your badge order) will be emailed to all confirmed exhibitors this summer. In order to avoid delays on-site, we strongly encourage you to register booth personnel prior to arrival. Booth staff checking in at exhibitor registration will need to show ID before receiving their badge.
We continue to offer Zone Pricing. Please see the booth application for zones and booth prices
What’s Included With Your Booth Space
Pipe and Drape
Listing in the Annual Convention Program (50 word description must be received by September 25), Convention App and Live Floor Plan
Opportunity to purchase an AAEP mailing list, pre- and post-convention
Four badges per 10x10 foot space
Admittance to scientific sessions with CE credits and non-ticketed events, including social and wellness events
Exhibit Service Contractor
2170 Towne Centre Place Suite 100
Anaheim, CA 92806
Freeman will maintain a service desk in the exhibit area and stand ready at all times during set-up and throughout the show to be of assistance to representatives of exhibiting companies. An Exhibitor Service Kit, containing a complete set of order forms and information, will be available online in June. A link to the kits will be sent to all exhibiting companies in June and will be available online on the AAEP Convention website. Exhibitors are encouraged to pre-order any furniture, labor, electricity, signs, shipping arrangements, etc. at least two weeks before move in.
Union labor may be required for certain aspects of your exhibit handling and install/dismantle.
Please contact Freeman or show manager Debbie Miles if you have any questions about labor, material handling, set up, or any other issues related to San Diego and charges associated with these services.
How Booth Space is Assigned
If you are exhibiting in 2023, you will receive information regarding the 2024 pre-sell booth selection. Each company is assigned a time slot based on a point system (points are earned for every year exhibited and every booth purchased). Companies may earn bonus points for paying full booth balance by September 25. All remaining booths after the pre-sell process is completed are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. Pre-sell will occur virtually in early 2024; time slots will be sent prior to the pre-sell.
1. If you did not participate in the 2023 virtual pre-sell, please complete an application and return to the AAEP
2. The application must be signed where indicated. Timely application for booth space does not guarantee inclusion in the trade show.
3. As a private organization, the AAEP reserves the right to exclude any exhibitor for any reason. The completion and delivery of the application form, together with the deposit, shall constitute an offer subject to acceptance by the AAEP.
4. If you are exhibiting with the AAEP for the first time, you must complete a First-Time Exhibitor form. You may be asked to provide literature, product info and references from other trade shows. AAEP’s decision to allow a new company to exhibit is based on the company’s product and must be applicable and related to the equine veterinary industry. Once your application has been reviewed and, if accepted, you will be assigned an available booth space and a confirmation will be emailed to you.
5. If a company is found to be exhibiting or demonstrating a product other than what was approved by the AAEP, the company can be asked to leave the show.
At its sole and absolute discretion, the AAEP may revoke its acceptance of the applicant’s offer or may terminate any contract arising from this application by delivery of written notice and the refund of the applicant’s deposit, in which event the AAEP shall have no liability to the applicant for damages for any other remedy.
The AAEP shall not, as a result of any breach of any obligation arising from this agreement, be liable to the applicant in an amount exceeding $500.
The balance of the booth costs must be paid by September 25, 2023. If full payment is not received by that date, your assigned booth space may be forfeited or resold. All applications submitted after September 25, 2023, must be accompanied by full payment.
Send your payments to: Debbie Miles, AAEP 4033 Iron Works Parkway, Lexington, Kentucky 40511. An invoice will also be sent electronically for online payment options.
If written notice of cancellation is received:
By October 9: All funds, less a $100 administrative fee, will be refunded
By October 23: The AAEP will retain 50 percent of the booth cost
After October 23: No refunds will be made
It is the AAEP’s desire to work with all exhibitors in a fair and equitable manner. Companies with outstanding balances will be given every reasonable opportunity to make final payment: however, the AAEP has a responsibility to potential exhibitors on the waiting list. Companies who are unable to make final payment by September 25, may be canceled. If final payment has not been received by this date, the AAEP maintains the right to re-sell the booth space to the next company on the waiting list. Any company with an outstanding balance after the final due date may not be listed in the printed convention program.